Saturday 1 September 2012

September

September. What does the month September brings to you? Good memories? Bad memories? I had my share of good memories. The best that has had happened was when I started my restaurant. I would say that day the 1st of September 2001 was when I made the 'Hijrah'. Stepping into a better opportunity, a new  experience. I considered it a brave bold decision. I wanted to do it, not trying one will never know if one is capable or not. I am glad I did what I did. I was a homemaker, I never had any experience in either running a  business nor an office job. I made the 'Hijrah' because I believed I will have the strongest support from The Almighty. I still have HIS support.
I was restless as the day approached and I had sleepless nights. The anxiety was at its optimum. The day came and I managed. I actually managed to operate a restaurant, I did it! There were problems along the way but gradually everything settled and fell into place. Although to others this may seem like a small feat but I deserve a standing ovation...Clap Clap Clap
Not forgetting my daughters who patiently wait for me to come home to give me their big bear hugs, the restaurant is for you.

   

2 comments:

  1. You have done well. I am clapping for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ordinary malaysian..you're my good fan and i thank you for your encouragement and support

    ReplyDelete